Thursday, July 26, 2012

Holiday pics!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi guys! sorry I haven't posted in like a week, I was on holiday but came back with some photos and I also have some random pictures as well...


 Our hotel
 By the Pool

 View from the beach

 New book!! I read the first two and they were really good, I'm excited to read this one!!

Playing tiny wing..lol anyone else obsessed with this game??

                                                 Brought Pippa (my dog) back from the kennels
                                                       Lol!! creepy picture
                                  Water marble nail art, might do a tutorial on this next week..

                                                       Got my ears pierced!!!!!!!!!!!!!






                                             Bye everyone! thanks for reading, talk to you soon!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment